British Council Award for Innovation 2005 (Spanish Edition)
Cookie and Friends is a three-level, story-based course with a rich package of resources that are practical and fun – perfect for the very young.
- Part of: Cookie and Friends
- Part of: Cookie and friends
- Level: Cookie and Friends Starter
- Cookie and Friends Starter
- ISBN: 978-0-19-407006-5
- Pages: 96
- Binding: Paperback
- Dimensions: 297×210 mm
Cookie and Friends offers you everything you need to teach 3-6 year olds.
The incredible resources, including posters, flashcards, a puppet, CD-ROM and Audio CD are not only fun for your students, but help you to establish classroom routines.
The delightful stories are brought to life through the beautiful A4 story cards.
Plus – the tear-out worksheets develop pre-reading and pre-writing skills as well as language learning.
- Practical and attractive package including Cookie puppet, CD-ROM, interactive Lulu poster, story cards, flashcards and video
- Story-based learning with fun characters told through stunning A4 story cards
- Classbook with colourful tear-out worksheets to develop pre-reading and pre-writing skills
- Step-by-step teacher’s notes allow for different lesson lengths and number of teaching hours
- Classroom management routines with catchy songs
- Songs use traditional tunes so children can learn them more easily