Graded ‘read and do’ fiction and non-fiction readers that teach children about the world around them.
- Part of: Dolphin Readers
- Level: Dolphin Readers Audio CDs
- ISBN: 978-0-19-440212-5
Dolphins are interactive graded readers specially designed to make developing language skills fun for younger learners.
Full-colour illustrations and cross-curricular content stimulate students’ interest and maintain their attention, while carefully graded English introduces them to new language points in an entertaining context.
Integrated activities for every page of story text encourage students to practise newly acquired language skills.
- Attractive full-colour illustrations and photographs.
- Integrated activities on every double-page spread.
- Audio CDs (American English) for all titles.
- Notes for teachers and parents included in every reader.
- Teacher’s Handbook available.
- Separate Activity Books available.