Hercules is the strongest man in the world, but one day he does something very bad.
The priestess at Delphi tells him: ‘The gods are angry with you. For twelve years you must work for King Eurystheus, and do twelve tasks for him. When you finish, the gods can forgive your crime.’
Some tasks are easier, and some tasks are more difficult. Can Hercules finish all twelve of them? And what happens when he does?
- Part of: Dominoes
- Level: Dominoes Starter
- ISBN: 978-0-19-424715-3
- Pages: 56
- Binding: Paperback
- Dimensions: 210×148 mm
Dominoes is a full-colour, interactive readers series that offers students a fun reading experience while building their language skills. With integrated activities, an interactive MultiROM, and exciting, fully dramatized audio for every story, the new edition of the series makes reading motivating for students while making it easy for you to develop their reading and language skills.
- Carefully graded, beautifully illustrated stories
- Fully dramatized audio recordings featuring native-speaker actors, music, and sound effects
- Integrated activities to develop reading skills and increase active vocabulary
- Seven pages of grammar activities in every book
- Interactive MultiROM containing a range of activities and games (for every book)
- Two personalized projects in every book