A seven-level course that motivates children by linking the English classroom to the wider world.
- Part of:
- Part of: Everybody Up
- Level: Everybody Up 3
- Everybody Up 3
- ISBN: 978-0-19-410362-6
Everybody Up encourages children to use language in a natural and meaningful way by connecting English to their own lives. Colorful cross-curricular lessons link English to other school subjects. Fun stories teach life lessons such as being kind and polite. Great songs, and the special Everybody Up Friends, motivate children to practice English – even at home!
- Children connect with the Everybody Up Friends, who motivate them to speak English.
- Colorful cross-curricular lessons in every unit provide practical links to other school subjects such as math, science, and art.
- Great songs by award-winning songwriters keep children practicing English – even at home.
- Fun stories from real life highlight universal values such as being kind and polite.
- Skills focus in levels 5 and 6 prepares children for standardized tests such as the Cambridge YLE tests. Read more about the Cambridge YLE practice tests in Everybody Up.